2011-07-24

Interview with Gurume

Okay. First question.What is your name? and where are you from?
I’m from South Korea and my name is Gurume. It means Gourmet.
Oh! Food person i see.. Well i guess all bears love food. 

Alright. You look young. So are you still schooling or working right now?
I’m studying English now, in Melbourne.
and when I finish the course, I’ll head back to Korea to graduate.
Still have some courses left in Korea.
Oh thats cool. Taking english, so i guess you will be a teacher in the future?

Oh, actually I want to be one. But I think I need to take up more courses,
like learning Japanese.
Cos I’m keen in learning languages.
source: bear-asia.net


I hope everything will go as plan for you.
Thank you.
Anyways, how is life being a student?
It’s a bit tough on me though. Learning new things is very exciting.
but still,
Im not a walking dictionary, so sometimes i have trouble communicating still.
well i guess u will do fine, Hand gestures are international.
but you know, I would love to ditch school. LOL
haha. Better don’t.
So do your family know that you are gay bear? hehe
No, never.
If they were to find out. I’ll be kicked out of the house.
Gosh. That serious eh, but i don’t think you will be left alone on the street if you were to get kicked out of your house. There will be many who want to take you in i bet.
Since its going to be valentines day soon, do u have a valentines day date this year?
I hope so, * chuckles *
Because that period I’ll be busy packing all of my things. 
I will be  leaving Melbourne on the 17th of Feb. So I’ll be with my best friends on Valentines day.
I see. Next question, what was the sweetest thing someone has done for u on valentines day?
When someone made chocolate for me and then we had some bottles of wine until the next morning and then..
Oh thats sweet and then???
then… something happen.
hmmm what you think happened?
Wow! i get it. Very romantic, I THINK.

Is there a bear community in Korea?
Yes, there is. We have a bear chaser and bear to bear community in Korea. Just like what they have in other countries. And there are a lot of it here.

I see. any bear bars or shops? Maybe u can give a link?
Let me see..oh, that’s hard to find. I’ll give you later. I think there are no special web pages for gay bar. But if there is I will let you guys know.
ok no problem. Just send us via email if you get to know of any and we will post it up for other bears out there to visit.
Alright.
Okay. what music do u like hear?? name one song u are currently listening
I don’t usually have a specific kind of music that I like but normally, I will listen to Original Sound Tracks.
Jazz That reminds me, I am currently listening to The Temper Trap.
The Temper Trap?
oh! i never heard of that before.

Yes, they are very famous.
Ever since I came to Melbourne.
my taste of music has changed.


ic…
ok cool
Do you go to bear parties in Melbourne??
I have never joined.
Hmm you should.
I want to focus on my life, I had some chances to participate.
I don’t know maybe i’m still getting use to Melbourne life.
Oh. well hopefully you could go to one. I bet you will enjoy it.


Well do you have anything to say to our readers out there?
Not really but I hope ‘Bear-Asia’ website will be successful.
Thank u very much! And thank you for agreeing to do this interview with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment